"Life is full of endless struggles and frustrations but eventually you find a hairstylist you love!!"

Monday, June 6, 2011

YAY FOR SUMMER!!!

Its SUMMERTIME!!! Starting June 9th and going through July 9th schedule a color appt and get a Kenra Silkening Mist spray for FREE!!!! Bring a friend and get 1/2 off your color. Up to a $30 savings! I'm also going to do $5 buck Fridays!! For the entire summer all haircuts will be only $5 on Fridays. (appointments only please no walkins) Men, Women, Kids....all $5! Remember all my haircuts include wash and style! Starts June 10th and goes through August 19th! Tons of time to get your kids in for back to school cuts and summer buzzes! :)  $5-$10 savings!!! Email or message me ASAP and set up your appointments! For those of you with Daughters headed to Junior High this year I'm also doing my 12 yr old special throughout the month of August! $35 gets them whatever they want with their hair, color, cut, small highlights whatever, and I'll get them there own makeup bag filled with fun makeup and show them how to use everything! Gets them all set for Jr high! Don't miss out on these awesome deals!

1 comment:

  1. Jessie - you are so awesome! I am so glad that you have the blog to keep us all updated and looking our best. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete